Black Bear Performance Tuning Colorado Springs, CO Sept 25-27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
You want a deposit for my buddys 5.7 tahoe? Do I need to reserve a time for my truck as well?

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Theres a walmart at the N. end of North Academy. Probably 2 minutes off of I25. Theres also an expo center there and if they aren't doing anything they would have a huge empty parking lot open.

That WalMart sounds perfect.

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
That WalMart was my suggestion a few posts ago. PLEASE PM me the earliest you can do my tune since I'll have to jet to my brother's bachelor party in Denver right after we're done tuning. I may also have my son with me during our tuning sessions but he'll be fine.

-E

MtnDewd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on heading down to get my Tahoe tuned, how long should I plan on being in the Springs?

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Location Update!

Where: Walmart
8250 Razorback Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38.949...,0.011319&z=17

When: September 25th-26th

How Much: $50 deposit for time slot, $200 at time of tune (total $250)

Please PayPal your deposit of $50 to [email protected]

Please put "Colorado Springs Tuning Trip" in the subject line and include your username.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$60 - 96-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$160 ECM / $60 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

Please see www.blackbearperformance.com for more info on our products!

Deposits received from:

wichy
Eric T.
Braddy
Richard W.

**This meet will be a go regardless of the number of deposits received. You will need to send a deposit in order to reserve your spot. Email Justin at [email protected] in order to schedule a time.

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
I got my appt for Friday the 25th. I'm ******* stoked. This damn pig needs a tune badly both in mpg, tranny shifting, and just plain out power to pass these shitheads down here.

OT: Too bad I'll miss you Max, I'll be on my way up to Boulder on Saturday for my brother's bachelor party starting with BeerFest downtown Denver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9