Black Bear Performance Tunes; DC Metro Area, May 5-6, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all good, he's okay(ish).

wcsmith21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree totally with Serge. I drove about an hour back to Baltimore after my tune and it felt like I was driving a different truck. The throttle response and shifting is great. I'm not a techinical person, but before I had the tune it felt like my engine would bog down when I got on the gas. Now when I hit the gas I better hold on! It is money well spent. Justin adjusted my truck for my intake and exhaust. I can't wait to get this 87 octane out of my tank and put in some higher octane. Should get even better.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Ok, you guys convinced me. I must get a tune. Unfortunately, Black Best won't be anywhere near me in the foreseeable future, so I'm going with a buddy of mine. He's a HPTuners beta tester, and self employed Mechanical Engineer with a Masters Degree and over 30 years experience. He tuned my last car and it was amazing.

Sorry Jenna and Justin. I have absolutely nothing against you. It's just scheduling conflicts that prevent me from meeting up with you guys. BennyHHR @ Tuning Concepts is just closer and more convenient for me to deal with.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shoot us an email if you want to get on the list for the next time Justin is in town.