Black Bear Performance Tune, Phoenix, AZ, March 5-6, 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes (98+ GM vehicles only)

Where: Phoenix, AZ

When: March 5-6, 2014

How Much:
$80 deposit for time slot, $220 at time of tune (total $300)

Please go to Calendar of Events to submit your deposit.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$50 - 98-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$140 ECM / $50 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

**We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

**If folks purchase spare computers, we will perform the crank relearn on all 99+ vehicles.

**Any tune updates need to be scheduled directly with Justin prior to the meet by email, [email protected]. Please email your update request (please include vehicle details – year, make, model, engine – along with what you would like updated). We will try our best to accommodate your request, but you will not be given a time slot, rather we will fit you into the schedule as time permits.

**Please Note: The email address that is used to pay your deposit is the email address that we will send all correspondence to. If you would like us to use a different email address, please email me at [email protected] to notify me of the email address change.

Please see Black Bear Performance for more info on our products!

FaSSt9602

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where are you guys going to be? I just ordered my tuner from you. Is there any benefit of a dyno tune on an more or less stock truck? Are you then able to load that tune on the AutoCal?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The tuning meets are street tunes, not on the dyno. 99.9% of the vehicles on the road do not need a dyno for tuning, unless people just want to see the numbers.

Since you already have the AutoCal, there is really no need to show up to the meet, everything can be done via email.

FaSSt9602

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sweet! Might have to meet up with you guys anyway, just to say Hi!

I just finished my logging and need to pull the stock tunes and get them over to you guys and see what it can really do!

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time slot email just went out. Please let me know if you did not receive yours so I can resend.

Also, we have a few time slots left...

Slice

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll be there also doing Deposit now

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Do you have any Idea where you are going to do this at?

AZwhitetrash

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll be there also doing Deposit now

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Do you have any Idea where you are going to do this at?

over in Goodyear, BB will send you an Email with the where and when...