Black Bear Performance Tune Event Chicago, IL; April 9-11, 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I already purchased the autocal from blackbear a few months ago. Would i benifit from an in person tune? If so what would it cost or is it part of my lifetime tunes?

Hello Brian, you would not need to do the in person tune since you have an AutoCal from us. You are able to receive your custom tune files via e-mail with the AutoCal. It would be the same quality tune. Also we update our tunes for free as long as you own the vehicle.

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I have always heard an in person tune is better but I'm very happy with my initial tune thru email. Only thing is now, I am adding parts too fast to keep up with the tune. Lol

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the Chicago event sold out? Like an ass, i kept waiting. Says full on the website
If you could let me know.

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt hear anything back. Im sure they are swamped, but if you hear anything you can let me know. I will be in the area all weekend.

sorry for jumping the gun, just heard from Justin, thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvaldez224