Black Bear Performance Tune, Bridgewater, NJ – April 6th Wknd, 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, you can still do sport mode. Why wouldn't you want to run 89 on your daily? I run 91 on my daily.

The AutoCal allows for you to receive any tune updates (if you add mods etc) via email. You can then flash the tunes on your own and switch them out as you please. It also will read/clear codes and has the ability to tune a total of 8 vehicles.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The autocal is awesome and I would recomend it to anyone. Soooo easy to switch tunes...

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I meant to type 89, but I just filled up and put in 93 so what the heck I'll just do a 91 tune. I'll see Justin Sunday.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Re: Black Bear Performance Tune, Bridgewater, NJ – April 6th Wknd, 2013

I used to run 87 but when you really look at it 91 or higher is usually .30 cents more per gallon. So 20 gallons x .30 is $6. Its only $6 and your vehicle is gonna run better and get better HP and mpg's as well. Its gonna pay for itself(lead foot aside :D) in the long run. I only run 91-93 now. Justin can tell you whether the quality of gas you are using is ok as well. I had to switch to sunoco for better quality gas.

Spending the extra money for the autocal is sooooo worth it. You can run your own diagnostics and pull your own codes, change tunes on the fly, and return it to stock if you need to go to the dealership. Trust me, pulling my own codes is worth it IMO.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phil your right that's why I went ahead and just put in 93. I may do the autocal later on. To pull codes I just borrow my friends scanner. But For the ability to keep the scanner and run diagnostics it is worth it.

bigrhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my Tahoe BB tuned and what a difference! Justin was great , answered questions and gave suggestions etc. You won't be disapointed.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Oh by the way Bridgewaters finest was checking us out from a distance. LOL

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score

YES SIR.... Justin did his thing with my tahoe ALSO...thanks a lot justin my ride runs like a Stallion on roids.. ...lol...now I have to learn how to do this autocal thing with my pc....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score

YES SIR.... Justin did his thing with my tahoe ALSO...thanks a lot justin my ride runs like a Stallion on roids.. ...lol...now I have to learn how to do this autocal thing with my pc....

The autocal is easy on the PC. Just follow the instructions and you should be fine. Honestly, if your not sure, hit up Jenna and she can walk you through it. Glad you enjoyed the tune and it definitely is worth the money.

sent from your moms bed

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my truck tuned today, Justin is a great guy. Great response from the truck. I notice the difference right away.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the advice donkey0683......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505