Black Bear Performance Meet Phoenix, AZ June 4-6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dukers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
UPDATE: WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING DEPOSITS!!!

Deposits received from:

Thomas T.
Andrew B.
chistoso
crznrte66
William C.
Michael B.
Mike G.
PACKGE33

Hey there everyone! I am organizing a BLACKBEAR TUNE meet up in Phoenix, AZ! The dates have not been set yet, but right now Justin and Jenna are booked up until the first weekend in June (4th, 5th, 6th). As far as the location, I was thinking we could do it in the church parking lot located at 5757 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ, just because the parking lot there is HUUUUGE and its in central Phoenix. The location is less than 2 miles away from SR-51 and just about 2.5 miles away from I-17. I am making this thread to generate interest and see exactly how many people are interested in getting their vehicles tuned! Please post in this thread or PM me if you are interested!! Once I receive at least 10 people interested (I'm posting this across at least 10 boards/forums) then they will begin to accept deposits. Once they receive 10+ deposits, they will make a new thread with the time slots and we can get this thing rolling!!

Please PM me with any questions you have, and if I do not know the answer, I will direct you to Justin or Jenna.

www.blackbearperformance.com

Thank you!

Edit: I know it's pretty early for this, but I will continually check back and bump this thread!

From [email protected]
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes

Where:
F1 Race Factory
317 South 48th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
(602) 302-7223

When: June 4-5

How Much: $50 deposit for time slot, $200 at time of tune (total $250)

We will let you know when to send your deposit of $50 to [email protected]

Please put "Phoenix Tuning Trip" in the subject line and include your username.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$60 - 96-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$160 ECM / $60 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned. We'll perform the crank relearn (except 98-00 5.7L engines).

Please see www.blackbearperformance.com for more info on our products!

Last edited by a moderator:

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of going to So Cal for the tune but if we can get it done here it would be best for me since I need 2 of them. I thought of heading one of these but I;m not really active in ather forums like you. Lets get this going..

I'm ready to go..

Last edited:

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
I'd love to have him tweak my current tune in person so I don't count but I'll be there. If you can get the interest I can help with the venue. I can see if we can do it at the F1 Race Factory, it's the nations largest indoor go-cart track and has pool, food, video games, and go cart racing and a giant parking lot also pretty empty streets around to gather data and the highway 1/4 mile away. This way there is stuff to do for the people waiting for a tune......just a thought. I did an event there earlier this month and while the event could have gone better the venue was great and the staff was mad cool...... let me know if you get close to pulling something together and want to see if we can use the venue and I'll hit them up..... peace.

it's on 48th Street and Washington

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I may be interested in this. I know how awesome the tune is for sure which makes me consider it but I'm closing in on purchase of an early 70's K5 so my cash may be tied up in that build rather than this.

OP
OP
D

Dukers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd love to have him tweak my current tune in person so I don't count but I'll be there. If you can get the interest I can help with the venue. I can see if we can do it at the F1 Race Factory, it's the nations largest indoor go-cart track and has pool, food, video games, and go cart racing and a giant parking lot also pretty empty streets around to gather data and the highway 1/4 mile away. This way there is stuff to do for the people waiting for a tune......just a thought. I did an event there earlier this month and while the event could have gone better the venue was great and the staff was mad cool...... let me know if you get close to pulling something together and want to see if we can use the venue and I'll hit them up..... peace.

it's on 48th Street and Washington

Okay AWESOME, because even though my current suggestion for a place to do it is relatively in the center of phoenix, I didnt think it was a perfect location for the tune.

Let me know about that as soon as possible so that I can change the threads on the other boards...

I'll keep updating the original post with numbers and stuff, but also will be responding to this thread as well as PM's.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

I may be interested in this. I know how awesome the tune is for sure which makes me consider it but I'm closing in on purchase of an early 70's K5 so my cash may be tied up in that build rather than this.

Just put away $250 from Tax returns and you're good to go ^.^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu