Big Sexy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
I picked up Big Sexy Father's day weekend 2008. I knew what i was looking for when I started my search and I am more than happy with my choice. 2wd FTMFW, lol.

Before
106.gif

SSPX0133.gif

After 2in drop in front 3 in drop in rear

SSPX0134.gif

SSPX0138.gif

SSPX0137.gif

And the standard equipment Hispanic toddler trailer hitch cover.

108.gif

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The drop was a good idea, but from another post of yours, sounds like it made the ride rougher.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Nice truck. I like the "the closer you get the slower I go sticker". That is exactly what I do.

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Yea, I like that ticker too. I have changed the other to "Work Harder Millions On Welfare Depend On You"

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
looks good man.. what kind of shocks are you running on it? bcuz i know you say u dont like the ride quality and that things not even that low.. what components did you use??

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
AFAIK< they are the stock rear shocks and it appears to be Carquest special shocks in the front. I gather a set of Monroes would help the ride too.

2"drop keys in front and 3"coils in rear.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
hmm. im getting a set of 4 belltech drop shocks this week, it should lower my truck even more with these shocks im going to get. there like 45 bucks a shock times 4.. shit u know.. lol but hmm. ill letcha know how the belltech dropshocks work, and how they ride. my truck rides actaully really good and i have no idea why kind of shocks are up front, but the backs are monroes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium