Bidding on this right now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Earlier, my bid of $15,250.00 was over bid with $20k. It checks out at KBB for close to $30k and I will be damned if I am going to pay that because I still gotta get it across country. Let's say I won at $30k, then as the buyer I pay 5% to B.A.T and that would be $1500.00 and then I have to pay the higher priced diesel fuel to drive from North Carolina, and cost to get there and the rooms to rent coming across country and my food. I figure that I will be in the range of close to $35k, all in. Nope, I am too cheap to do that. Tempting yes, but as has been said, the truck is more than I need and only worth it to me if I get it at a price that is below what it is worth. The auctions are starting to tighten up unless the rig is just a Unicorn that someone just has to have and is a monster rig.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone care to guess what the winning bid will be?
Here in Canada unit like that 25+K.

Edit that,,,,30+K
I was going to post the same thing but didn't want to scare the vet lol
I really don't know what the market is on a dually but my guess is 25-30 also, it is a good year anyway.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But there are distinct advantages to this truck that would make me bid more..
2006 LB7 - Last full year, and IMO best year, for the DM without the damned failure prone EPA stuff, unless you can find a OBS 2007, which in the market is hens teeth.
Parts are easier to find for the 2006 being that it was a full year production.

Those mirrors gotta go. It is a true mirror delete truck... But still has the power mirror control. Maybe the wiring is still in the door.. But what to do about those holes!

I agree.. if I was in the market, I would consider this, but not at 30k.

Bidding turned stale at 20k.. There is still hope.. Maybe.

grouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've gotten trucks similar to that over the years. It wasn't used commercially. It was a tow vehicle for a camper probably. The flip over ball means it was a large fifth wheel camper. It might not ever have been driven in the snow, although residual salt might have worked its way in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts