BFG KO2's or Ridge Grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to be getting new tires to replace the Goodyear Wranglers the dealer put on my Denali. Which one of these 2 tires is going to give me the best ride? I have Nitto Terra Grapplers, and 420's before, and they have held up well. Now I am looking for something a bit more aggressive that will also take some the harshness out of the Denali ride.

you mentionned wanting something a bit more aggressive that will take some of the harshness out of the denali ride.
How about switching to Michelin in standard OEM sizing?
I myself, given I am on 22", switch to Bridstone Dualer A/T after seing how cool they look on some of the denali off road package.
I realize how cool might be an overstatement but I just wanted something a tiny more agressive to go with my front level I got from the Bilstein 5100!

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
If those are your two options, I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I had E-rated Nitto Terra Grappler G2s on my 1500, and they were great tires - hardly showed any wear after 35k miles, rode smooth at 38psi, and had hardly any noise at all. Even though the Ridge Grapplers have a more aggressive tread pattern, all the reviews I've seen have remarked at how quiet they are.

KO2s are a great tire as well - a buddy of mine had them on his Silverado and he was happy with them. Downsides being that they're more expensive and BFG tires tend to run slightly smaller size per size than other brands. I may go with KO2s on my 2500 if I can find a good deal.

09 L9H

not a boomer
Reaction score
Got my KO2s about a month ago and love them. Have been great in rainstorms and in the dry, plus they look great. As others have said, you really have to listen hard for any extra noise. Very happy with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt