BF Goodrich AT KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran 265/65/20s in a Michelin LTX A/T2 setup that came off a 2019 F350, on my 20”6 XL Denali for about two years. I had a leveling kit installed on the front and my drivers side tire rubbed the inner fender at the slightest compression of the front shock and at even like a 1/4 turn of wheel. It was very annoying. And the shop assured me the leveling kit not allow this issue to happen. If you’re dead set on running the 65 series tire you’re going to need to run I’d assume at least three inches of lift in the front to not have any rubbing issues.
The other problem I had was those 65 series tires are stupid heavy so they killed my fuel economy I noticed a considerable power loss. If you regear than you won’t have those issues but that wasn’t an option for me.

Before that set of tires I ran a nitro 265/60 series tire and that was the best experience. Much bette ride quality over the stock 55s and no rubbing issues whatsoever. When the 65s I had were finally worn down I replaced with a 60 series Michelin defender LTX and couldn’t be happier. I left the front level kit on because I like the leveled look, and the 60 series tires don’t look smal in the wheel wells at all. Plus the ride is so much better on these tires and my due mileage has gone back up a bit and it doesn’t have the noticeable power loss anymore.

OP
OP
Marcos1629

Marcos1629

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you not relocate the wire? I can't tell from the pictures. Also, I wouldn't hate seeing pictures of a mockup. :)
Yeah I was planning on trying tie it back further out the way if the wheel spacers weren't going to be enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission