Beware When Ordering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I just got an email from ebay--where I ordered from--stating "I" cancelled the order, and carid was refunding me the money back. Wow, they're so nice. Funny thing--I see 2 different amounts. 1 from ebay and 1 from carid. So let's see how this goes. I bet there's a reason carid said I cancelled the order and not them.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda funny I’ve had the opposite experience. I’ve had great luck the few times I’ve had to order from CarID when the part wasn’t in stock at Rock Auto, Summit or Amazon. I called twice to price match and they gave me a way cheaper price on a few things including wheels and tires (which I used to get my local tire shop to match) and I’ve also called to verify items in stock and got them 2nd day where they were delayed or out of stock at Summit Racing/Amazon. Every company is having Covid related issues but is no Excuse. Parts are hard to find right now for cars and computers so sometimes we just don’t have a choice. I’ve also had great luck and fast shipping with Autoplicity, specially on RedLine oil and stuff.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the one good thing i will say about carid is they have never billed me for something that wasn't actually being put on a truck. recently ive had alot of places charging me for items they haven't even bothered to ship yet.

i did try a new website jp cycles for motorcycle parts and gave them a shot against the reviews they had. they had the rear tire i wanted for my bike when alot of others seemed to be hurting for inventory. well it started out poorly as they have a completely useless livr chat service. tire was supposed to have shipped somewhere around mon-wed. come Wednesday i had seen no change and with a 2.4 rating i was getting worried. so i tried live chat...... nope. called them Thursday morning they apologized and said they would put in a ticket for rush shipping. ya sure i thought but friday 11am wife sent me a picture the tire showed up. so i would have gotten the tire by the end of the week regardless but they overnighted this tire on thier dime because it was taking a little longer to get the tire shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts