Better than Seeing a UPS truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of the neighbor's kids did you have to kidnap for ransom to buy this bad boy?

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, the first thing I saw in the 1st pic was the badass Powerwheels with the subs in the back....

Nice box. Yeah it costs a lot, some folks will never get the value though. I turned wrenches for about 15 years, I just couldn't justify keeping my Matco box after I changed professions. I do miss the hell out of it though, I had a triple bay that is pretty similar in size to yours (I didn't have a hutch though, just a stainless top).

epic toolbox
although it has chrome wheels...
He can always PlastiDip them.....

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
How many of the neighbor's kids did you have to kidnap for ransom to buy this bad boy?
Not kidnap but they do pay up when their cars need a fixing.

Not gonna lie, the first thing I saw in the 1st pic was the badass Powerwheels with the subs in the back....

Nice box. Yeah it costs a lot, some folks will never get the value though. I turned wrenches for about 15 years, I just couldn't justify keeping my Matco box after I changed professions. I do miss the hell out of it though, I had a triple bay that is pretty similar in size to yours (I didn't have a hutch though, just a stainless top).

He can always PlastiDip them.....

Even my kids have supercharged rides

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even my kids have supercharged rides
Well done. I've had some experience with modified powerwheels as well, but it was back when I turned wrenches and we got bored in the shop. Ran good with 12V, and caught on fire with 24V (the motor was prob the weakest Powerwheels motor ever).

Sorry for the thread hijack. :)

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Yea constant use to these motors can be a bad thing. I'd say plastic gears is the weak link. I have a gator 4x2 all the kids used to ride on the back. Now all it does is make grinding noise

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts