better ride from 2013 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is everything else stock on your vehicle, or is there other additions as well? Nice looking ride btw!
so far yes the suspension is stock, I did just replace the front strut-shocks because one had popped out of the bottom bracket bushing about 1/2 way and there was no way it was going be put back, those ran about $240 each from rockauto and the front & rear hellwigs were $512 shipped #7707 & 7685 from https://www.ebay.com/usr/uspartsoutlet?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754, which was about the best price around being in stock because hellwig is in santa rosa and they were about 3 weeks behind on a normal 1-2 week production because of the fires here in nor-cal.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, a lot of those RPO codes are on the same line as others.

Get your truck up on a lift and have it checked out for anything loose, cracked, broke or leaking. Especially the sway bars and the links. Check the tires too. If all looks good then go for the enhancements.

OP
OP

1badbowtie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
FYI, a lot of those RPO codes are on the same line as others.

Get your truck up on a lift and have it checked out for anything loose, cracked, broke or leaking. Especially the sway bars and the links. Check the tires too. If all looks good then go for the enhancements.

Thanks for the info! I went ahead removed all the extra's from the RPO codes.

OP
OP

1badbowtie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
To clarify, you had sometimes 2 RPOs on the same line. All you'd want to do for your own file is give each a separate line.

ahhh! i got ya! i have it in a two column e-mail from the dealer when i bought it.

miatawnt2b

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just deleted magnetic autoride on my 2012 Escelade ESV with the Monroe kit. I couldn't be happier with the results. Autoleveling in the rear maintained, but the front end is so much crisper. My autoride had 90k miles, so it was shot, and I'm sure I would have been happy just replacing it, but I saved a ton of money doing it myself with the monroe kit. I'm also adding a KYB steering stabilizer today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts