Best Sway Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Hothckis come with links, even for lowered trucks...I'm surprised the Eibach doesn't, I thought I saw em? Still - go with Hothckis links and Eibach bar then. Just make sure they are compatible which they shuld be close.

B

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Another item that really helps is changing from rubber bushings to polyurethane.

For my rig i'm currently changing out the bushings on the front to poly, and then changing the entire rear bar + adding poly's....i'm also changing to poly on the end links (you can get a full sway bar poly kit + end links for < $80)

I'm hoping to finish up this weekend, should make a nice difference.

TogaPC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got my Tahoe it rolled so bad I thought it would tip over...even on mild curves. The sway bar link on the front passenger side was completely missing. I bought MOOG replacements for all 4 corners and it handles like new.

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eibachs are good... the rear hotchkis bar is shaped a lil diff. than the eibachs..i just put on the hotchkis and they are really nice make a huge diff. so either way you go you ll be pleased..my front bushings were shot so you could do bushes and rear bar. if you are on a budget. i think doing both is the way to go.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't remember now but I want to say end links did not come with the kit. It's been over a year since I purchased and installed it. You might want to call Hotchkis or Summit to confirm what comes with it.

I am very pleased with both the Hotchkis sway bars and Spohn components.

20190919_185617.jpg 20190919_185629.jpg

Rosson03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't remember now but I want to say end links did not come with the kit. It's been over a year since I purchased and installed it. You might want to call Hotchkis or Summit to confirm what comes with it.

I am very pleased with both the Hotchkis sway bars and Spohn components.

View attachment 231043 View attachment 231044
Any touque specs or just tighten with lock tight

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tighten with loctite should be fine. I've installed Hotchkis sway bars on ! half a dozen vehicles 4 of which I still own with no issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons