Best source to buy tow hooks and lower molding for GMC Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlaineBug

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone stumbles across this thread, I got these part numbers from another thread:

Tow hooks: 23245141
Lower molding: 22936425

I believe the tow hooks are compatible with 2015-2020 Tahoe, Yukon, and Suburban, but the lower molding is only compatible with the 2015-2020 Yukon. And if you have adaptive cruise you can not install the driver's side tow hook and will have a goofy, unnecessary hole in the molding if you elect to install only the passenger side. I don't believe any front tow hooks were offered on the Escalade, period.

OP
OP
BlaineBug

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a big deal. Ordered on eBay. Just searched the part numbers, bought from 2 separate sellers. More selection on eBay than Amazon as well.

Zed Seventy One

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No one will stumble across this thread because it's in the wrong forum. This is 21+ models. smh

OP
OP
BlaineBug

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be aware guys, the black plastic panel that gets replaced in the bumper can be an aftermarket part. The first one I received from one seller said MADE IN TAIWAN on the back. I shipped it back and got my refund. I searched around and ordered an OEM General Motors part instead for maybe $3 more.

I didn't do a side by side comparison but if the price is negligible I definitely want OEM!

And it does seem as though the Silverado/Sierra tow hooks ARE identical and are priced somewhat cheaper overall. I bought the tow hooks listed for the Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban but if you search for the truck equivalent there doesn't appear to be any difference. We're talking maybe a $10-$15 difference, tops, so that price savings isn't all that significant overall.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I saw a chrome oem version while muddling around last week as another option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts