Best LED headlight bulbs as of December 2019?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Though the Tacoma threads are a good read and very informative.

Keep in mind the information on light scatter and beam pattern is specific to halogen reflector headlight housings. Although some of the lower trim Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban modes have halogen headlights they’re in a projector headlight housing. A completely different animal when compared to a halogen reflector style headlight housing.

I mention this because most pics I’ve seen posted by owners that have put LED/HID bulbs into their factory halogen projectors have posted pics that for the most part illuminate a similar beam pattern to stock and still keeps the beam pattern cut-off that projectors are well known for.

Trides

Reaction score
Looking at on line parts MY 15+ headlight diagram recently, isn't the OEM low beam a projector halogen or HID housing depending on trim model and all high beams are halogen reflector housings?

davidp98

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok people i just purchased my Tahoe so im new to this Tahoe thing im trying to change the lightbulb to something brighter but the problem im running into is when i select an led lightbulb there are two different style of headlights 1:w/halogen capsule headlight and 2:w/hid headlight and the problem is that i dont know what type i have please help

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
David, what year and model is your Tahoe? This will help folks on this Forum to provide you with their answers.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf