Belltech street performance shocks for sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dope. Appreciate it my guy
No problem man. Took me a min to get them shipped. And I wanted to tell u the one rear shock with the wear mark on it is the one that was on the driver side and since u have a yukon or Tahoe that's the side that has the e brake cable that rubs on the shock.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem man. Took me a min to get them shipped. And I wanted to tell u the one rear shock with the wear mark on it is the one that was on the driver side and since u have a yukon or Tahoe that's the side that has the e brake cable that rubs on the shock.
Meant to say everyone that has a Tahoe or yukon knows about the cable that rubs on the shock. An let me tell ya I'll probably end up buying another sett not only I cant tell a difference between these an the bilstein but now if I Jack my rear end up to high my drop coils can fall out. Those belltech shocks are made short an also u dont have to run shock extenders with them if u didnt want

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have u ever changed the shocks out on one these? It's really easy if u need any help just hit me up. U don't even have to take the back wheels off. Just the front. And I remove my spare tire when I do the rear

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll like em. I regret getting rid of em now. The money I spent for the bilstein an no difference lol. Lesson learned. Dont always listen to what u hear an just cuz it cost more dont mean its better

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You get them put on man. And they still havent released the money. You will like the way they ride.

ridin_low07

Reaction score
I did get em but havent put em on yet. Hopefully theyll get the money released fairly quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne