Before and after HD front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! That might be the sleekest LED pod light install I've seen. Care to post so close up and mounting pics?
Of my fogs? An my parking lights are switchback. Also full interior led. Cluster hvac all that. Escalade overlay. Chrome rings. I’ve got way to much in this thing lol

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the lights. I took bracket off sides. And ran bolts through my valance into the bolt holes on side of lights. It’s looks like they were made for it after install. There is no gap it lined right up.

4B0E5DEB-5872-43B1-BB26-D06A25087316.png

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the lights. I took bracket off sides. And ran bolts through my valance into the bolt holes on side of lights. It’s looks like they were made for it after install. There is no gap it lined right up.

View attachment 268596

I've seen a lot of led pods in the fog light spot and usually they look out of place but those look great good job!

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it but wassup with the gap on the d/s and it needs to be adjusted off the headlight?

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir. That HD front end looks really good. Well done indeed. What are your plans for the grill that came off the Tahoe? I assume its OEM? Looks great.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of led pods in the fog light spot and usually they look out of place but those look great good job!
I appreciate it man. An I know exactly what your talking bout. Most I’ve seen look red neck as shit. Like Misewell have zip tied em in. So I measured mine to get the exact size an made sure it looked clean. If it didn’t I was gonna take them out

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it but wassup with the gap on the d/s and it needs to be adjusted off the headlight?
It’s actually a small crease in the hood. I didn’t notice it til after I put it on. The hood was so dirty when I bought it I couldn’t see it. I’m gonna get it fixed when I have the Tahoe painted. It’s not creased bad but enough to make that gap

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir. That HD front end looks really good. Well done indeed. What are your plans for the grill that came off the Tahoe? I assume its OEM? Looks great.
I hve my grill and hood for sale. A dude that lives close to me wants to purchase it I think. Yes it’s oem an I painted it myself an changed emblem an put billet in it