Become An Independent AMSOIL Dealer Today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whether you may be looking for an opportunity to supplement your income due to unemployment, preparing for a foreseen yet unavoidable decline in income or would like to find a way to supplement the cost of your automotive hobbies, etc. Independent AMSOIL Dealers have the freedom to build their businesses at their own pace and take those businesses as far as they choose to go.

Become an Independent AMSOIL Dealer today and get started on building your own small business right away! Independent AMSOIL Dealers benefit from wholesale purchasing options that can be shared with their customers, without losing revenue.

While individual results vary according to level of effort, investment and dedication; the Synthetic Motorsports Group is dedicated to helping you achieve whatever whatever specific goals you set for the growth of your business. While there are those that are content with supplementing their incomes, there are also those that are on their way to showing that being an Independent AMSOIL Dealer can be a full time career.

AMSOIL provides unsurpassed Independent Dealer training in their exclusive training area. While the Synthetic Motorsports Group of Independent AMSOIL Dealers also provide one on one training, counseling, motivation and experience.

CLICK HERE To Become An Independent AMSOIL Dealer Today.

Or CALL 1-276-233-0097 To talk to me about it one on one.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
its hard to be an amsoil dealer. There has to be a demand for it in your area. Not to mention you got to advertise yourself. Its hard to compete with auto stores that have more variety and sales going on all the time. That being said, i do run amsoil in my motorcycles when ever i can afford a case.

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input, but I have to disagree on a couple of points. I have been a dealer since late 07' and have done very little local stuff, my local area is actually saturated with places to buy Amsoil so it would be hard like you said to find many people to make purchases for their personal vehicles.

That being said, the most successful Amsoil dealers out there do very little single individual sales so to speak. Most Amsoil Dealers out there that have what most people would consider success set up commercial and "retail on the shelf" accounts. Commercial accounts including trucking companies, grading companies, municipalities garages, etc provide not only an opportunity larger overall sales for the dealer, they also provide overall savings for the companies themselves. This is one of the most common accounts to secure a regular revenue generation for a dealer.

REtail on the shelf accounts are like what you mentioned above, the auto stores. While Amsoil limits who you can set up with where they are concerned; (they do not allow accounts to be set up with let's say Auto Zone because they are national chains with more than 12 stores. They do this because they believe in helping smaller business owners have an advantage over the national chains. That being said, setting up stores like NAPA and Carquest helps to to get the stores "working" for the dealer so to speak.

Other dealers, (many in our Dealer group) become Amsoil dealers to supplement their automotive hobbies. IE: racing, shows, etc. Being able to offer Amsoil to the people they come into contact with at shows, events, races, etc offers them the ability to supplement the cost of their own use whatever it may be. Some carry brochures, some products, some both and set up something small whereever they travel to compete or what not.

The absolute easiest way to that I have found to become a dealer and get out there, (advertise) is online. There are so many people out there that are into so many different vehicles and motorsports related forums, this provides a unique opportunity to have a targeted market so to speak. Most dealers that choose to operate online do so by finding forums/communities that are related to what they are interested/involved in. This provides a way for them to not only make sales, but also enjoy helping others with the same interests, etc.

Is it easy? Is it quick? No to both. Like any business, it takes time and work to build from nothing. However, with the right training and support, percerverence, etc. A new Amsoil dealer can take the opportunity as far as they want to go.

Me personally, I started as a vendor on my first forum in Jan 08, and by Sept 08 I had reached what Amsoil calls their "Direct Jobber" level. Amsoil even did a little article in their action news about it because it is kind of uncommon to reach those results in that time frame; Read about The Article Here on Synthetic Motorsports. However, I did it, and so did the man that became my equal business partner in Synthetic Motorsports Group. Willie even surpassed my success and is now a "Premier Direct Jobber".

We have on average 30-40 dealers nationwide, some have success and some don't. Those that do are usually the ones that allow the business to build and work to achieve the goals that they set for themselves.

For an actual copy of the Amsoil Action News from March of 2010 with the article for "Dealers In Action" that shows the article that Amsoil did, email me at [email protected] and I'll forward a copy. It is in PDF format so I can't really post it here.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
This is based on what i seen in my area. people come up and they say the same. so i was just repeating on what they told me. I hope it works out for you and that you do better than the ones that i knew that didnt do so well.

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a very valid point, a LOT of people sign up as dealers and very few actually reach their goals. The issue I have heard about for the most part is dealers who sign folks up as dealers or whatever and then they never hear from them again. They receive little to no training or guidance from those that convinced them to sign up in the first place so they are left to fend for themselves in a market that they more than likely know little to nothing about.

The difference lies in those that help to bring you into being a dealer. Having a proper support system is crucial. For motivation, training and support.

Even then it still isn't easy. You have to work the training and do what is recommended by those that have succeeded. With our training program, if a dealer fails to reach any goal, it will not be because that person did not know what to do to reach his/her goals.

We have dealers in our group that have remained steady for years at lower levels of income to supplement the cost of their maintenance and we have dealers working toward full time careers. No matter what you want to do it can be done.

The number one thing to also take into consideration is that slow and steady wins the race with this. Working steady and consistantly with attention to detail in the area of customer service, business ethics, product and market knowledge, unlike a lot of "jobs". The customers and accounts a dealer builds, if done properly, will continue to order for years to come, so the guy you set up as a preferred customer two years ago for oil in his Duramax has by now outfitted everything he owns and is reordering at this point on top of the current customers orders. As accounts build, orders build if worked properly and in time the sales volume increases to a point that would make anyone stand back and take notice.

In the end, it depends on the type of person you are as well. If you want to make a change, and you are determined that nothing is going to stop you, regardless of what others have or have not done, our group can help you achieve anything you want to achieve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf