BDS Suspension UCA Kit (#121152) - NEW product? - Has anyone tried these yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good lookin out.

Invested some time looking into BDS, Zone, and RC UCA's. For the price it made more sense to go with RC forged aluminum UCA's and mevotech TXMS50532 lower joints. This truck is regularly off road and suspension getting worked, so we'll see how well they hold up. Going to raise the front another 3/4" when I put em in and see whether that becomes an issue with the 33's at all.

OP
OP
Oh Kee Pah

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BeenChevy - I hope the new setup works out as you plan. I like the idea of the upgraded lower ball joints. I was actually bumming around Mevotech's website the other day, focusing on those TTX control arms they have.
I thought that might be my next "upgrade" if and when my OE UCAs go. As you may or may not know, the OE Upper Ball Joint CANNOT be replaced alone, the entire UCA must be replaced...

@maxpsi - I knew I've seen a TYForum member post that they were having no problems with the Freedom Off-Road UCAs. I'm glad they are working out for you - it looks like they're product offerings have only improved over the years. Hopefully customer service and QC go hand-in-hand with that.

Keep us posted ALL on your UCAs; cheers and jeers.