BCM Tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09 L9H

not a boomer
Reaction score
So I have LED bulbs for both my front and rear turn signals, but have not installed them yet because I want to get hyperflash tuned out of my BCM first. I have found two places that will do this: BT DieselWorks and Oz Tuner. I have contacted both of these places but have not heard back from either. Does anyone know of anywhere else that would do this? I don't have an AutoCal and I don't want to spend $600 on one just to have this done by EFILive, so that's not an option either. I have also asked two Chevy dealerships in my area to see if they could do this and both said no. It shouldn't be this hard to make someone take my money yet here I am.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have LED bulbs for both my front and rear turn signals, but have not installed them yet because I want to get hyperflash tuned out of my BCM first. I have found two places that will do this: BT DieselWorks and Oz Tuner. I have contacted both of these places but have not heard back from either. Does anyone know of anywhere else that would do this? I don't have an AutoCal and I don't want to spend $600 on one just to have this done by EFILive, so that's not an option either. I have also asked two Chevy dealerships in my area to see if they could do this and both said no. It shouldn't be this hard to make someone take my money yet here I am.
You won't be able to use the AutoCal for any BCM tuning, just ECM, TCM, and PCM. I looked to see if Justin(our tuner) had any suggestions, we have had customer ask for that in the past, and we don't unfortunately.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

@kbuskill

Ken knows...

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score

You won't be able to use the AutoCal for any BCM tuning, just ECM, TCM, and PCM. I looked to see if Justin(our tuner) had any suggestions, we have had customer ask for that in the past, and we don't unfortunately.

Here you go ladies and jellyspoons....

http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/in...n=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54&vmcchk=1&Itemid=54

I have posted this on here many times... someone should really sticky this info.

Booby1323

Reaction score
Here you go ladies and jellyspoons....

http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/in...n=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54&vmcchk=1&Itemid=54

I have posted this on here many times... someone should really sticky this info.

Good link! Might just need to grab a spare BCM from them when im finished with my lights. Does the EVAP system and engine codes related to the EVAP system run through the BCM? I have an engine light on for a small leak in my EVAP system and I don't have a smoke machine to find the leak and it doesn't seem to be hurting much other than the engine light keeping me from using remote start. Would be cool just to eliminate the EVAP from throwing an engine code so I could be little warmer in the morning lol

OP
OP
09 L9H

09 L9H

not a boomer
Reaction score

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Good link! Might just need to grab a spare BCM from them when im finished with my lights. Does the EVAP system and engine codes related to the EVAP system run through the BCM? I have an engine light on for a small leak in my EVAP system and I don't have a smoke machine to find the leak and it doesn't seem to be hurting much other than the engine light keeping me from using remote start. Would be cool just to eliminate the EVAP from throwing an engine code so I could be little warmer in the morning lol

Negatory on the cost of that mowchine there red rider... lol (if your a Johnny Cash fan you will get that)

The evap system runs through the ECM... black bear could tune it out.

Have you changed any parts to try to correct the evap leak???

Could be as simple as needing a new gas cap.

Booby1323

Reaction score
Negatory on the cost of that mowchine there red rider... lol (if your a Johnny Cash fan you will get that)

The evap system runs through the ECM... black bear could tune it out.

Have you changed any parts to try to correct the evap leak???

Could be as simple as needing a new gas cap.

Well when i first got the truck it had been driven on gravel alot and the gas tank would fill slow and occasionally throw a engine light for low flow. So i Swapped the charcoal canister and then started getting the leaks so id guess its leaking from one of the lines to the canister. Those conecters were kinda different to get on and off and i might have damaged one. I thought that the original prolem could have been the purge valve as well. So i kinda feel like i need to get it diagnosed i guess. Been driving it like that a while and kinda got used to the light.

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer, i was hoping i can make changes to the BCM on my own. Thought it was part of the EFI Live software