BB tuning site in NE - show of hands?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with everything that has been said in these quotes. Using this single semi-niche forum to organize an event definitely has its challenges. It seems like using your own site to list potential events would be a more focused way to draw in a wider range of customers. Would it be possible to put a potential event on your calendar like you did for the recent Somerset, NJ event? For quite some time it was just listed as a "Spring 2017" and eventually filled enough to hold it in July. If there was a Northeast event just listed as "Fall 2017" or something like that it would give us a point to focus on and direct others to.

I would imagine if it was promoted across this forum, and the countless other Full Sized GM Truck forums we could fill the slots in that time frame. Like I said, I'd be delighted to see another event in Western Massachusetts such as Amherst or Springfield, but would be willing to travel if it would make it more likely to happen.

We could maybe get a group to go down to ACI and maybe get some kinda discounted rates if anyone's interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We could maybe get a group to go down to ACI and maybe get some kinda discounted rates if anyone's interested.

Do you mean ACI Auto Group in East Windsor, CT? If so, do mean to ask them to host a Black Bear event or to see if they offer tuning services? I'm somewhat committed to using Black Bear based on their reputation here and on other forums, plus I've already purchased one of their Autocal units used.

Like I've said on other threads about this, I'm happy to travel down I-91 as far as Hartford, CT, west on I-90 to Albany, NY, or east on I-90 to Worcester, MA if we can find a location that will draw enough new customers to make it economical for @BlackBearPerf to schedule an event.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you mean ACI Auto Group in East Windsor, CT? If so, do mean to ask them to host a Black Bear event or to see if they offer tuning services? I'm somewhat committed to using Black Bear based on their reputation here and on other forums, plus I've already purchased one of their Autocal units used.

Like I've said on other threads about this, I'm happy to travel down I-91 as far as Hartford, CT, west on I-90 to Albany, NY, or east on I-90 to Worcester, MA if we can find a location that will draw enough new customers to make it economical for @BlackBearPerf to schedule an event.

Na there in Seymour, they can get similar power gains, improve shift points, before and after dyno pulls, I'd love to go with BB heard nothing but good things about them but not a fan of mail order tunes and not gonna do the Autocal when I can get a similar in person tune locally, I'll give them till the fall and if they don't get the ball rolling on anything I'll be going there, was saying if we got a few people to go they might give us a discounted rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts