Bath time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Beagleman

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA !!! You guys are great.... I never thought I was that short, BUT, defiantly 'fat'................. well I'd prefer to use the word 'cuddly'.......... I used to stand on the running board in front and tire on the back of my Trailblazer and that worked ok, but this one seems much larger and seems more difficult to manage that way.................. maybe I am short , fat and old............. hhmmmm..... well anyway I got the long handle wash bar from the Chemical guys, and IF it ever stops raining, I will give it a go and let you guys know how I get on......the center top of the windshield seems like a bit of a journey as well, I think I will also look in to a 'step stool' too............. thanks guys....

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Step stool with the large steps from Home Depot. Been doing it for years and never had a problem. I would rather see what I am washing especially the roof in case there is a stain that you can't see with a long pole.