base LS front seat swap to LTZ leather (wiring diagram needed)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B_BODY_1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have a 09 LS base model heavy service package. I got a full set of leather seats from a wrecked 09 tahoe. The issue is this truck has memory/heated/cooled seats so the wiring is different. I hooked up the main power and ground (12g black and 12g red/white) to make the power seat functions work and nothing works.

For now all I'm just looking to make it all work besides the memory/heat/cooling. Is the seat module an issue with making this happen?

I have other questions but I will wait to see if anyone has any ideas before I do some major research on alldata. (I don't always have access to it)

JoRo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would also like to know. I have the power driver's seat, but manual passenger's seat (07 Yukon SLT). I want to add the power seat for the passenger and also the heat. Memory isn't that big of a deal for me. I'm not sure what type of power seat I have for the driver (how many ways it goes), but if I were adding 12-way power to passenger then I would also want 12-way driver. And also the heat, which I know includes the door handles and the wiring that goes along with that.

joshcarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i couldn't find that exact year, but this should be the same. hopefully it's not too small to read (the mods set the .pdf file size max too small to post the source file).

Driver's Seat Schematic.jpg

Arad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I`m Arad and need help for install two electrical front seat of 2007-2013 chevy tahoe or suburban or avalanche. I have some question about that and wiil be happy if some one can help me on this way.

1- Can I have wiring diagram of front seats? (picture attached) link of pictures: http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages...,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0

2- I checked socket of seats and find two bigger wire(Red/white and black). I think main power wires are them. But when I connect 12v adapter to wires nothing happened and no movement.

3- I know the seats have many function. But I need anly movement and heat/cool function.

Thanks for reading my post.

Arad

P.s: sorry for my bad english

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

IMG_20150927_130052.jpg

IMG_20150927_130055.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member