BAMF Pri's 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vent caps look good. I cannot recall, but you did get the Esky 3rd brake light right?

OP
OP
73impala

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA yes escalade CHMSL need to get it mounted. Going to try just double side taping it, saw someone did it and never saw anything where they had an issue.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
HAHAHA yes escalade CHMSL need to get it mounted. Going to try just double side taping it, saw someone did it and never saw anything where they had an issue.
I've heard some people just using double sided tape and no issues. I was gonna do the same but make some flat hooks to curve around the top and attach to the base.

OP
OP
73impala

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grille isn't painted yet. Going to have the grille, bumper plastics and mirrors done all together though. Got to save up some and then have them done. Still need to get the esky third brake installed though.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grille isn't painted yet. Going to have the grille, bumper plastics and mirrors done all together though. Got to save up some and then have them done. Still need to get the esky third brake installed though.

Cannot remember if I asked this or not, but you are CM the bumper plastics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu