Ball Joints and Sway Bar links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for reporting back on the results of your project. Congratulations on completing it.

I had the same issue of a disconnected electrical connector when I changed out my rear shocks. My Tech 2 lead me directly to the source of the issue.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Great you got work done and handles great.

Be aware, the a/c system has a leak and now with a full charge the system has more pressure and will leak again, but how quick, I have no idea. The system is designed to not run low on refrigerant unless it has a leak. If that slow and was not empty, I suspect a shrader vale that leaks slow under the caps or another seal on a connection(s).

OP
OP
MarshMarlowe

MarshMarlowe

Reaction score
Great you got work done and handles great.

Be aware, the a/c system has a leak and now with a full charge the system has more pressure and will leak again, but how quick, I have no idea. The system is designed to not run low on refrigerant unless it has a leak. If that slow and was not empty, I suspect a shrader vale that leaks slow under the caps or another seal on a connection(s).
Yeah. They added some dye to the system and advised I bring it back if it stops blowing cool again

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yeah. They added some dye to the system and advised I bring it back if it stops blowing cool again
That is good info. Might want to not wait that long for the check. Maybe drive a month and check. You can also look at any connections and at center front of a/c compressor for wet looking dirt. When it leaks, a/c oil comes out and will look wet and dirt under hood will cling there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh