Badge Removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Looks a lot better. I still wouldn't be able to stop myself from taking off the giant "hybrid" along the bottom of the doors, though!

yeah. I've been trying to figure out at what point I should stop. I've only owned it for a week as well so it didn't take me long.

I keep thinking about taking the Tahoe GM off of there too.... but i'm not sure.

I'd also like to see a Hybrid with the side steps taken off....

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soulsea migh have a pic of the side steps off. He has different ones on there now but I don't remember if he took pics with no boards on or not :)

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh i didnt see in the pic that you still had the hybrid along the lower doors... Def ditch that homie!

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Peer pressure I guess. Decided to remove the HYBRID along the sides of Sneezy. Got 2 comments about it at work today and that's not why I bought a hybrid.

Now the only people that know it's a hybrid are those who know the subtle styling changes.
IMG_1192.jpg
IMG_1196.jpg
IMG_1193.jpg

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man!! Only thing needed now are some HIDs... the mod bug has bit:Handshake:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd say all that's left is some nicer rims :waytogo: she's looking great man!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just used my 3M wheel for the first time tonight! Took off the flexfuel symbol, two GM badges, and my door side mouldings. It took very little time to get it done with the wheel and highly recommend it to anyone de-moulding or de-badging.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just used my 3M wheel for the first time tonight! Took off the flexfuel symbol, two GM badges, and my door side mouldings. It took very little time to get it done with the wheel and highly recommend it to anyone de-moulding or de-badging.

I never thought I'd read a Felix debadging post!! :) nice job Felix! Did you put on your LTZ moldings on the Av or just preparing? :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442