Back Window shades/sun screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey all,

We just had our second kid. This one is a whirlwind of a different kind than the first.

He is seriously angry about light lol! But he also doesn’t like the old “Drape a light Muslin blanket over the seat”

So we are looking for a pair of the suction cup to window sun screens/window shades.

But there is no way to tell what fits real well on the Yukon XL back door windows.

Is anyone using something that fits real well and covers a significant portion of the windows?

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any lone find any that fit well?

Last edited:

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you want to block out all light... the weathertech full vehicle kit works well.
you could place the rear window ones & leave in place

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window tint.

Exactly! I had 5% (~ limo tint) applied over all my rear windows and it REALLY cuts down on the light and heat during the summer months! And surprisingly doesn’t look much darker when your inside looking out even at night! So glad I added that tint!
I also had 20% put on the driver/passenger front windows AND 35% put on the windshield! Helps tremendously! Especially if you have long commutes early & late in the day (sunrise & sunset)....no worries about blinding sun and again at night you can’t tell the windshield even has tint on it!

kurtis5791

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey all,

We just had our second kid. This one is a whirlwind of a different kind than the first.

He is seriously angry about light lol! But he also doesn’t like the old “Drape a light Muslin blanket over the seat”

So we are looking for a pair of the suction cup to window sun screens/window shades.

But there is no way to tell what fits real well on the Yukon XL back door windows.

Is anyone using something that fits real well and covers a significant portion of the windows?

https://www.heatshieldstore.com/car-window-shades/2015-gmc-yukon-suv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt