Back seats of 2006 and earlier Versions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an Cadillac Escalade build in 2006, which has the separate two seats in the back. I would like to have the older version of the backseats where you have a seat bench in the back.

Does anybody know, if the fixing points on the body of the Escalade are the same, from two seat version to bench version?

As well, my car is missing the third seat row and I can by one of a Tahoe. Does that fit, or has the Escalate different mountain points?

Thank you in foreward for Information....
Ralf

shelton

Reaction score
All the same mounting points except for long vs short wheelbase. Like tahoe and suburban are different due to the hump in the floor pan. Yukon xl and Yukon shorty. Same with Escalade. If it’s the long version you just need a bench out of a long Escalade, suburban, or Yukon xl and it’ll bolt right in. Same with 3rd row

OP
OP
nonickatall

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry that i didn't answer. I was fresh in the forum and didn't see that I received answers on that thread...

I bought a used Tahoe 3 row and it fits. My wife stopped yearning about the missing third seat in the second row, so i will keep it original...

Thank you for the answers especially for the pics from inside without interior. Very interesting...

Last edited: