Baby’s first check up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First dealer tire rotation. OLF at 6K

A shout out to Vandegrif Chevy Arlington, TX (Krystal and Lizette). First scheduled tire rotation and OLF. Uneventful no defects noted. Check in service advisor tried to push a…Fuel System Service”…never got to the price because I shut him down very quickly. 60K maybe, 100/120K probably. 150K. Definitely but 6K?……….nice try. Probably thought he could wear me down after working all night….better luck next time.

Checked in at 0730 and released areound 0900 not too bad. Had my dog, lawn chair and iPad. Lawn chair in case dog started acting up so we could go outside and I can sit. Nice cool day not to breezy…. He was calm and we stayed in the customer lounge.

Yes I know he can’t read this but let me have this one……….

A shout out to my boy “Scout” for being a good quiet dog and using his indoor voice at the dealership.

Segalldontfly

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Glad to hear about you and the pup enjoying the truck. Still haven’t let mine on the 21. They are reserved to our 1999 mountaineer.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dog just rode 1500 miles in mine, you are going to break down sooner or later. Might as well be now so you best bud can go with you. Its just stuff....

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend the all weather floor mats, so if Doby goes pee pee or poo poo should clean off easy. No accidents as of yet on trips to the park.

OP
OP
C

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trust me on the W/T floor mats and liners. He was vehicle trained before he was indoor trained. I started using W/T all season mats liners and deflectors well before Scout….. he is good on trips and can go about five hours. We usually go more than about three solid hours before stopping for water, restroom or just simple stretching.

He has a seat cover for his primary seat. One that’s easy to remove, shake out hair and re install. For long trips he likes on the floor in between the seats to fully stretch and get his water/kibble dish. Seatbelt tether is just long enough for him to get on floor, stretch, turn around but not long enough to be a flying projectile hazard. He knows when the harness comes out he is going bye bye!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu