AZ Meet.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well we will be having a meet for another fourm I am on and I was just extending a wellcome to any AZ memebers on this Fourm. The meet will probably be at my house in Mesa/Tempe. The date is at the end of June but we have not finalized a date yet. So anyways you wellcome to come if you would like!! LEt me know if you want to and ill post all the info after we get ti all figurd out.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well we will be having a meet for another fourm I am on and I was just extending a wellcome to any AZ memebers on this Fourm. The meet will probably be at my house in Mesa/Tempe. The date is at the end of June but we have not finalized a date yet. So anyways you wellcome to come if you would like!! LEt me know if you want to and ill post all the info after we get ti all figurd out.

LOL, you can say what the other forum is (GMFS). Get a date down and I will come, hopefully in my new maro.

OP
OP
Cartwright

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol did know if you wanted me to put that part lol. Yes it is for GMFS. I want to do the 20th but just to see what other people wanted I made a Poll on GMFS. Ill def let you know Mr. Shaggy!!

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be up for one! :) As long as I can get away... LOL. Wife seems to be good with it...

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why wouldn't he want GMFS up? it's his forum, therefore more traffic and more exposure. haha

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score

Hey, we are trying to get Justin from Black Bear out here in June and we need a few more people to get the deposits going. If you haven't chimed in on GMFS yet and you want or know some folks who would like a tune get in on this thread and let Jenna know:

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151053

We need like 2-3 more ppl I think to get the deposits started.

OP
OP
Cartwright

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be up for one! :) As long as I can get away... LOL. Wife seems to be good with it...
Cool!! Ill keep you informd on the meet. I think were gonna do ti on the 20th.
Hey, we are trying to get Justin from Black Bear out here in June and we need a few more people to get the deposits going. If you haven't chimed in on GMFS yet and you want or know some folks who would like a tune get in on this thread and let Jenna know:

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151053

We need like 2-3 more ppl I think to get the deposits started.

Yeah Ive been reading it on GMFS. Im not putting any mroe money into my truck so im not gonna get a tune. Just waiting for the right time to sell it. You should come to the meet though!!

OP
OP
Cartwright

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allrighty folks. It will be on June 20th!! Probably meet up around noonish or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast-cheap-right