Average Speed in the Trip Details

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asp55944

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got my new 2021 Yukon XL Denali and it's great! Average speed is no longer a data point that's available in the trip details. You can see distance and MPG when you reset a Trip. I liked the old info that showed average speed as well. Anyone know if there is a way to adjust the trip details data screen?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Interesting.... I would want that feature to continue, as well. I find that it reasonably accurate, overall.

There are a number of folks on this Forum with 2021 trucks, and they will chime in.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my new 2021 Yukon XL Denali and it's great! Average speed is no longer a data point that's available in the trip details. You can see distance and MPG when you reset a Trip. I liked the old info that showed average speed as well. Anyone know if there is a way to adjust the trip details data screen?
GM likes to change things up every now and then and takes some things away while giving us others. I can follow some of the logic but not all of it!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
best resource is going to be your owners manual

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon