Autoride Mystery!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sarge

Sarge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If there are no codes.. what kind of live data should I be looking for via scanner? Certain sensors? Ride Height sensor? Certain voltage or # to know to make sure its working correctly?

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Look on YouTube for a how to reset the learned calibration of the system by disconnecting the battery terms. It will allow the system to relearn the new ride heights. I ran into the video when researching how my aftermarket service contract (s/c) administrator was denying a claim on the compressor because the blown air shocks caused it.

BTW, the inspector approved the replacement of the factory air shocks after the compressor was replaced. Per Arnott, “it’s impossible to tell when an air shock bladder failed”. I had to change my story and claim compressor went out, drove away, put bags of salt in back and shocks went out.

Per the contract, the s/c administrator was not allowed deny the covered claim because of how they felt it occurred. It had all its maint records intact. By changing my story, it put the s/c in jeopardy of attempting a double denial based on their made up whargargle rules not applicable to the contract.

Passing this along to aid others who purchased service contracts vs getting a CPO vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk