Autoride bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I've done a lot of searching and cannot come up with a straight answer. Can the 25 watt 3.9 ohm resistors work on the 2007+ SUVs? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody has responded to this. I'll be getting the resistors in today and will post shortly on if this will work for the 07+.

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool post your results. I just picked up another tahoe and will be lowering it soon and don't want to deal with the dash lights.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
it works ive installed the kit and no lights.

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to finally know this as well, stupid service suspension message for over a year

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i just got the resistors online on ebay. I havent had a chance to pull them out of stoarge to ohm them ill try this weekend.

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
May want to sticky this:

25 Watt, 3.9 Ohm resistors work perfectly for bypassing Autoride on 2007+ SUV's. I chopped off the connector and soldered the resistor across the two wires, then heatshrunk. Doesnt matter what side attaches to what. No error messages.

Now you can put any shocks on without "Service Suspension" messages, and youre only out about $10.

You can purchase them here

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May want to sticky this:

25 Watt, 3.9 Ohm resistors work perfectly for bypassing Autoride on 2007+ SUV's. I chopped off the connector and soldered the resistor across the two wires, then heatshrunk. Doesnt matter what side attaches to what. No error messages.

Now you can put any shocks on without "Service Suspension" messages, and youre only out about $10.

You can purchase them here

Will these work for the rear as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne