Automatic Foglights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gooffeyguy
Reaction score
View attachment 252771

Ok the group of 3 15a fuses in line are what you used. The first one. However my fuel pump relay is under it and I think the fog lamp relay is powering my trailer lights/tail lamp parks.

Also, concerning those 3 15a fuses, they all go to the parking lights. From left to right is trailer parking lights, left side parking lights, right side parking lights.

I tried all 3 when I installed mine and it doesn't matter which you use, just whichever is easiest and not blocking other fuses (although the add-a-circuit will still work if there's other fuses above/below where you install it, as it sits higher off the panel). It just makes it so you don't have to pull the add-a-fuse if you need to check/change the fuse it's blocking.

Turn on your parking lights then pull each fuse individually and watch each side light go out according to which fuse you pulled.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, concerning those 3 15a fuses, they all go to the parking lights. From left to right is trailer parking lights, left side parking lights, right side parking lights.

I tried all 3 when I installed mine and it doesn't matter which you use, just whichever is easiest and not blocking other fuses (although the add-a-circuit will still work if there's other fuses above/below where you install it, as it sits higher off the panel). It just makes it so you don't have to pull the add-a-fuse if you need to check/change the fuse it's blocking.

Turn on your parking lights then pull each fuse individually and watch each side light go out according to which fuse you pulled.
Yeah I read that on the diagram after. Sounds right. The lower left relay lead with the bevel facing front of car is pin 30 and has constant power. That is why it’s powering the parking lamps with them off.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I read that on the diagram after. Sounds right. The lower left relay lead with the bevel facing front of car is pin 30 and has constant power. That is why it’s powering the parking lamps with them off.
Yeah I was dyslexic for a minute. Good to go now. Sorry and thanks for the help.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 252771

Ok the group of 3 15a fuses in line are what you used. The first one. However my fuel pump relay is under it and I think the fog lamp relay is powering my trailer lights/tail lamp parks.
That wire is supposed to go to the bottom left pin on that relay. Look at the pic of mine in post #13, 5 posts before your pic. See the problem? You are running a constant +12v to your park lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts