Autoanything.com -the worst people to deal with

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frogman32

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone on here know that Autoanything.com is the worst vendor that I have tried to buy from. I used to be a happy customer of theirs. I have spent a lot of money with them over the years. I am a very loyal customer and try to stick with companies that do a good job. I don’t know what happened, but the last 4 times I have tried to buy from them the service has been terrible. I have always used the chat to ask questions about the product and pricing. The last 4 times though I have been lied to, mislead, and given pricing that was not valid. I tried to call them today to talk to a supervisor to let them know about what I have been experiencing and I was put on hold for over 45 minutes and I had to repeat my story to 3 different people, none of which could help me. I will not be buying anything else from Autoanything.com and I encourage everyone to look for other vendors that care about customer service.

Seamus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that most of these companies allow workers to work from home in their pajamas, there is no supervision or evaluation of their work. They act like independant contractors, not employees of a company having no accountability. So a companies business model or protocol is in the hands of a person with no interest of the company. This is the era of mediocrity.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that most of these companies allow workers to work from home in their pajamas, there is no supervision or evaluation of their work. They act like independant contractors, not employees of a company having no accountability. So a companies business model or protocol is in the hands of a person with no interest of the company. This is the era of mediocrity.
A good company will spot monitor their employees calls just as if they were at the call center and review their performance as scheduled. That being said, this is the era of mediocrity.

Clothing is a language and what would our ancestors from the 1950s say about people walking around in their pajamas, let alone working in them? They would rightly conclude that this nation is doomed! LOL

GoHeels

Reaction score
Clothing is a language and what would our ancestors from the 1950s say about people walking around in their pajamas, let alone working in them? They would rightly conclude that this nation is doomed! LOL

Clothing is a language if you are people facing. I work in IT, from home even pre-pandemic, and could not tell you the last time I wore anything other than a pair of gym shorts and a tshirt while working. I can guarantee you my work, and my team, is far from mediocre.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A good company will spot monitor their employees calls just as if they were at the call center and review their performance as scheduled. That being said, this is the era of mediocrity.

Having worked in and around a call centers for technical support services for 2 decades before retirement, I can affirm @swathdiver comments regarding the monitoring of remote support workers. Even in smaller companies there are many solid metrics available to management to accurately monitor the performance of remote workers. Whether you are in a business suit or your underwear as a remote worker, if you company is interested on good productivity, your performance is being monitored continuously.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know how you ever got good service from them. I quit buying from them after my second purchase about 6 years ago. They’re a bunch of idiots and have no clue about what they sell, and they don’t care one iota about their customers. Never have, never will.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clothing is a language if you are people facing. I work in IT, from home even pre-pandemic, and could not tell you the last time I wore anything other than a pair of gym shorts and a tshirt while working. I can guarantee you my work, and my team, is far from mediocre.
That has not been my experience or observations, clothing even affects the person wearing them, generally speaking of course.

GoHeels

Reaction score
A suit & tie will not make my code any better. This applies to so many things.

I worked for an auto/boat/home stereo company back several years ago. I was our main "boat guy" and traveled around our local area quoting and installing jobs at docks and marinas. It is HOT here. We hired a new GM and the first time I met him I had just returned and was wearing some shorts & t-shirt. He didn't think that was a good look but I explained how hot it was and I would routinely jump in the lake to cool off, wash off fiberglass dust, etc. He was still concerned. Came out to a job with me shortly after. Never questioned again.

Grew up in a small southern baptist community. Church every 100 yards. You always had to wear your Sunday best and the preacher was always in a nice suit. Preacher turned out to be an absolute snake. I guess his suit was a cheap brand?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094