Auto Seat Memory Not Working Unless Range Device Plugged In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IamNateZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Had to have a lifter and cam job on my 2017 suburban. When I picked it up the power memory seat would not fully work (it will move the exit position, but not the position for either keyfob. Service Dept. told me to see if it would work itself out after a bit or after I did a key reprogram. Said this might be the case because of the power being on and off from the repair. While I was waiting on the repair to be finished I ordered a range tech afm disabler. When I plugged the disabler in the seat started working. If unplug it the seats revert back to only moving on exit. Anyone have any ideas what is going on?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me will chime in.

OP
OP
IamNateZ

IamNateZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So it seem to resolve itself today. I'm guess it is just some computer confusion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues