Auto Playing from Bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billium39

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok so I notice that my phone will start autoplaying some form of media once it connects. Now this is maybe a podcast if that was open and I was listening to it before I got in the car, or the more annoying option of starting the music app on my iphone and just randomly playing something. Does anyone else notice this happens to them?

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
Ok so I notice that my phone will start autoplaying some form of media once it connects. Now this is maybe a podcast if that was open and I was listening to it before I got in the car, or the more annoying option of starting the music app on my iphone and just randomly playing something. Does anyone else notice this happens to them?

I think that's just how the Intellilink/Mylink is designed to work. I usually just disconnect the bluetooth when I get in the car and plug my phone into the charging cable so I can control it through the touch screen.

I'm not sure if there's a way to disable this feature or not, besides just disabling bluetooth on your phone ofc.

thepiombino

Reaction score

What app is it auto-playing? There may be a setting within that app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442

Latest posts