Auto Level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07 Yukon Denali w/autolevel(G69) and autoride(Z55) which fuse# is for the air compressor? The shock bladders are bad and I can't hear the compressor. Maybe the fuse is blown? If the compressor is bad, is rockauto the best place to buy a replacement, like the Arnott AS-2708 shocks?
ThanksView media item 27464

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure which fuse is for the compressor but it does have a relay up front under the hood to the left of the fuse box taped up to the main harness near the inside fender well
the arnott pump is p2793 and runs about $225 almost everywhere but rockauto does give a lifetime warranty on it. if you buy the pump it comes with a new relay also.
your owners manual will have a section in it defining all the fuses, if you do not have the owners manual you can download it from the gm website for free, just google online owners manual 2007 yukon denali and it will show up in the first couple results.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Fuse 61 is the ALC COMP (auto level control compressor)

Also fuse 2 is the ESC/ALC EXH (electronic suspension control/auto level control exhaust) this controls the exhaust valve on the compressor.

OP
OP
donjetman

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll check #s 2, 54, 61 and the relay. I do have the owner manuals.

Dorman/Amazon and A1Cardone/Rockauto have complete compressor units for under $170 ? Has anyone had good results with one of these?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot about #61. That's the main one that would be blown if the compressor was faulty.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll check #s 2, 54, 61 and the relay. I do have the owner manuals.

Dorman/Amazon and A1Cardone/Rockauto have complete compressor units for under $170 ? Has anyone had good results with one of these?
if amazon has one cheaper be sure to read the reviews on it, some people have on occasion had problems with the arnott (per reviews) but they stand behind it and will replace it if there is a issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snackcake01