Auto-level compressor running with ignition off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BuckBrush

BuckBrush

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You guys are right, I was wrong. Ken, I'm not too proud to be called out when wrong! LOL

Jesse, When I put All-Terrain tires on my truck, they too chewed up the paint behind the front wheels especially. We made good use of those little paint pens fixing all the rock chips. I finally got around to putting on the factory splash guards and no more chips and no more sand or water or mud all over my running boards when we get out! If memory serves, GM did not offer them though with the AMP steps so you'll have to swap them out if you think you'd like the splash guards.

View attachment 275201

Thanks for the clarification! I am planning on going with splash guards now that I have gotten rid of the running boards. My list is starting to get pretty long. Found I had a front pinion leak and a front control link missing last week while I was looking this over. I did the pinion seal the other night. I'll admit, I've been slightly neglectful with this unit lately.

An update, on reinstalling my fuse the compressor isn't running any more at all. I tested the Primary relay for the compressor (under the hood) and it is dead. Power going to relay but no function. That will be replaced BUT I jumped teminals on the relay plug and nothing. I'll dig into it more in the next few weeks and give an update.

Thanks again for all the help folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne