Auto Hold Brake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JGinLA

Reaction score
We showed a used Navigator to a lady who had to have it due to leg problems. She found it on the sticker. Until then I had never heard of it.

aboss3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My '22 denali xl has the button but it's not functioning. Seems like this feature was taken off for the time due to the chip shortage. I have it maxed out with every other option though. Funny thing - it does have the parking sensors on rear/front bumpers, but no actual parking sensor chip is inside due to the chip shortage. Hence, they mentioned I could take it back and have it as a dealer added feature once this craziness is behind us.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '22 denali xl has the button but it's not functioning. Seems like this feature was taken off for the time due to the chip shortage. I have it maxed out with every other option though. Funny thing - it does have the parking sensors on rear/front bumpers, but no actual parking sensor chip is inside due to the chip shortage. Hence, they mentioned I could take it back and have it as a dealer added feature once this craziness is behind us.
What button do you think is "Brake Hold"? Send a pic, because there is no Brake Hold feature in these vehicles, and the Hill Start Assist is not able to be disabled...to my knowledge.

There is a Hill Descent Control for low speed off roading, and there is a terrain mode on vehicles w/ the single speed transfer case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ppv2018