Auto folding mirror settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I know with the remote you can double press and hold the lock button to fold the mirrors in and then if you double click the unlock setting you unfold mirrors now there is a setting in the radio that has auto folding mirrors as an option but I never see them auto fold one in Park and drive etc. am I missing something in the settings or how does this work ?

QuiLoxx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I hate this. All other cars actually auto-fold & don’t require use of the key fob.

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate this. All other cars actually auto-fold & don’t require use of the key fob.
It does not auto fold ever
You have to double press the remote to fold and unfold or use the button on the door just how it is

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has the auto fold settings as part of the park options in the DIC. I can’t remember off the top of my head which portion you have to go through to get there, but if you scroll through your DIC on the dash you should be able to pull it up.

DxOCD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2022 Yukon xl slt will not fold with remote. Sometimes they fold after exit sometimes they don’t. Really weird.

phottomatt

Reaction score
Mine has the auto fold settings as part of the park options in the DIC. I can’t remember off the top of my head which portion you have to go through to get there, but if you scroll through your DIC on the dash you should be able to pull it up.
I have this seeing "ON" and my mirrors never auto fold.

DxOCD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Try unlocking, then locking doors with keyfob and double click and see if they fold. It is like the car doesn’t think it is locked. I walk up and press the button to unlock and it locks again. Weird

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try unlocking, then locking doors with keyfob and double click and see if they fold. It is like the car doesn’t think it is locked. I walk up and press the button to unlock and it locks again. Weird
Double lock and hold folds mirrors
Double unlock and hold for 2 seconds unfolds any longer opens windows too. I am currently in communication with the Chevy app Deva trying to see if they can add these hidden features from the fob to the app. I use the app on my phone more than I do the fob because range a real p.o.s

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a fix for the FOB range if its really short. Just do a quick search.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
korzone