Auto folding mirror settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 376649

First two paragraphs from the owner's manual explains it fellas.
What about the rest of it for 12 and three I’ve tried those settings and I don’t do nothing mirrors are not automatic no matter what but New Year’s you physically have to either press the mirror button on the door or you have to use the key fob double lock to fold the mirrors in and double pressing hold on the unlock button to open the mirrors there’s no auto foldable mirrors on our heavy hoes

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the rest of it for 12 and three I’ve tried those settings and I don’t do nothing mirrors are not automatic no matter what but New Year’s you physically have to either press the mirror button on the door or you have to use the key fob double lock to fold the mirrors in and double pressing hold on the unlock button to open the mirrors there’s no auto foldable mirrors on our heavy hoes
You mean 2012 and 2003? If so, those don't have that option. Maybe: https://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/product-tag/bcm-programming/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic