Audio, side view cameras, 2nd Battery, Big 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not familiar with stock HD, but as long as you have video in other than rear view camera I don't see why not
Would you not have to change the head into video input to the secondary source every time you wanted to use the mirror cams?

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you not have to change the head into video input to the secondary source every time you wanted to use the mirror cams?
No, all 4 cameras are controlled by iBeam Turn Signal Video Interface which forces video in on to your HD regardless of what source you on

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s kind of done as when you connect your phone to HD and automatically switches to read your music files, same with this interface

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, all 4 cameras are controlled by iBeam Turn Signal Video Interface which forces video in on to your HD regardless of what source you on
Thus interface you speak of, is in already in place, or something needed?
I may be getting anxios now to get my cameras to be working.

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thus interface you speak of, is in already in place, or something needed?
I may be getting anxios now to get my cameras to be working.

Look up

iBeam USA TE-TSI Turn Signal Video Interface

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look up

iBeam USA TE-TSI Turn Signal Video Interface
Hmm
I’m interested. I have a 2016 and curious if anyone has this working. I don’t want to start another thread if followers here can answer.

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm
I’m interested. I have a 2016 and curious if anyone has this working. I don’t want to start another thread if followers here can answer.
Amazon “free returns”. all I have to add just make sure you have solid connections on your wiring and you good to go, I installed this mostly for off roading purpose need to be aware of your surroundings, but it helped me tremendously while towing trailers

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazon “free returns”. all I have to add just make sure you have solid connections on your wiring and you good to go, I installed this mostly for off roading purpose need to be aware of your surroundings, but it helped me tremendously while towing trailers
Thanks. I may give it a try. What happens if you have a signal on, then place the vehicle in reverse?

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I said before ibeam interface will display what ever camera that gets power, there is some priorities set for in case hazard lights or blinker while in reverse, you will have to pull wires from left, right blinker and revers light, front is activated by a switch if you want

Last edited:

JJ351

Reaction score
Hey man, thanks for being that "Project Guy" for the NNBS. Cool stuff.

Looking at picking up that dashcam combo. How is the camera view for the rear camera through a tinted window?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy