Audio, side view cameras, 2nd Battery, Big 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me me me

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

ok, lets wait another week or so just to make sure they dont't ask me to send it back, if not they are yours, just asking you to cover shipping, or you local?

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing with rear hitch cover one of the supports is broken (not all the way) but I paid enough to request a new one, it wasn't a lucky delivery day both items came on the same truck. so if I don't get a request to send it back it will be up for grabs. This one is missing all mounting push connectors.

IMG_0916.jpeg IMG_0906.jpeg

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Same thing with rear hitch cover one of the supports is broken (not all the way) but I paid enough to request a new one, it wasn't a lucky delivery day both items came on the same truck. so if I don't get a request to send it back it will be up for grabs. This one is missing all mounting push connectors.

View attachment 217429 View attachment 217430

I call dibs... lol

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I call dibs... lol

ok same thing lets wait another week or so to make sure they don't request it back and its yours, please cover shipping cost. it is in black.
I all ready got new one
IMG_0966.jpegIMG_0967.jpegIMG_0968.jpeg

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If this works out I guess I will have to buy some more White Diamond tricoat... I've already used up the last of it I had when I color matched the bowties... lol

good glue and some push plugs for mounting it.

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its just my luck, I had my daughters chest delivered and it was scratched on the top requested new one and they told me to keep the damaged one too. But the best one was with a subwoofer $1800 it was dropped and one corner damaged weight of this thing is like 200 lbs.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
its just my luck, I had my daughters chest delivered and it was scratched on the top requested new one and they told me to keep the damaged one too. But the best one was with a subwoofer $1800 it was dropped and one corner damaged weight of this thing is like 200 lbs.
They tell you to keep the sub too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan