Audio setting in 2022 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monkey01

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know how to change the balance and fader in 2022 Yukon Denali or even treble, mid and bass? Can't seemed to find the audio setting. Thank you in advance.

Sonny2022

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not in my vehicle (2022 Denali), but just click the audio button on the center media inlay (I think it looks like a musical note), then there is an options button on the top right once inside that screen that should open up all of the options. I changed my audio mode from whatever it was standardized as to the center audio and felt like it presented a more "surround sound" feeling; it sounds especially great with any lossless audio tracks on Apple Music (not sure if Spotify has the same capability). Hope that helps.

OP
OP
M

Monkey01

Reaction score
I'm not in my vehicle (2022 Denali), but just click the audio button on the center media inlay (I think it looks like a musical note), then there is an options button on the top right once inside that screen that should open up all of the options. I changed my audio mode from whatever it was standardized as to the center audio and felt like it presented a more "surround sound" feeling; it sounds especially great with any lossless audio tracks on Apple Music (not sure if Spotify has the same capability). Hope that helps.
Thanks. Found it. Was looking at the wrong place in setting. Also turned on the Bose Audio Pilot which sounds better. Thank you.

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know how to change the balance and fader in 2022 Yukon Denali or even treble, mid and bass? Can't seemed to find the audio setting. Thank you in advance.
It's in there. I think I went to Settings, then found it.