Audio, side view cameras, 2nd Battery, Big 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is awesome. I definitely learned a lot. Appreciate you posting this stuff! Just to confirm, the power inverter is for something else or do you need it just to power the cameras?

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is awesome. I definitely learned a lot. Appreciate you posting this stuff! Just to confirm, the power inverter is for something else or do you need it just to power the cameras?

All cameras are 12v so they run off of the battery, inverter is pretty much for any 110v accessory

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, here it goes 2ND part. INVERTER INSTALLATION.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.external switch install for inverter.
IMG_0583.jpeg

2.IMG_0585.jpeg

3.IMG_0593.jpeg

4.IMG_0584.jpeg

IMG_0586.jpeg

6.IMG_0587.jpeg

7.IMG_0588.jpeg

8.IMG_0589.jpeg

9.IMG_0590.jpeg

10.IMG_0591.jpeg

11.IMG_0592.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder why GM didn't put a 110V outlet in the rear on these like they did with the minivans. Same with a hose and pressure gauge off the compressor to fill the tires, bicycle tires, balls, etc. That being said, the Hybird portable air compressor we keep in the truck does have the adapters for filling footballs and pool toys and such.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder why GM didn't put a 110V outlet in the rear on these like they did with the minivans. Same with a hose and pressure gauge off the compressor to fill the tires, bicycle tires, balls, etc. That being said, the Hybird portable air compressor we keep in the truck does have the adapters for filling footballs and pool toys and such.
New models have the outlet now, but in back of center console...

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score

with this said, it would be nice, but for my needs I rather do my own, I know I can run a full size fridge on my set up, if you know what I mean :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos