Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my understanding aside from the engine difference between the two and the greater approach angle of the AT4, they are mechanically-identical in t-case, four wheel drive systems and off-road settings. My Denali has adjustable ride height and drive modes identical to the AT4. Hell, mine even came with AT4 rims! ;)

62A1819E-0540-4712-BC15-241D02620CCF.jpeg

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my understanding aside from the engine difference between the two and the greater approach angle of the AT4, they are mechanically-identical in t-case, four wheel drive systems and off-road settings. My Denali has adjustable ride height and drive modes identical to the AT4. Hell, mine even came with AT4 rims! ;)

View attachment 273720

Really, those tires/wheels?! That is an option?!

Jsenky

Reaction score
I dont know for sure, but I feel like the suspension is most likely different between the two (air or springs), and there may be some off road drive modes on the at4 that are not available on the denali. Im just not sure...dont know much about the new rigs yet. Also, I wonder if there is a different transfer case altogether for the at4?

You would have to replace the grill to in this scenario. Tried it with my 16 tahoe and thats what i was told.

at4 has a skid plate package that you dont have most likely. I would assume the only other non available differences are the at4 badged interior items which dont matter.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would have to replace the grill to in this scenario. Tried it with my 16 tahoe and thats what i was told.

at4 has a skid plate package that you dont have most likely. I would assume the only other non available differences are the at4 badged interior items which dont matter.

i think you quoted the wrong guy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts