AT4 lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fernando Magana

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We have a non air ride yukon slt and successfully had the rough country 2" front 1" rear kit installed on it even though the fine print says it does not fit gmc models. I gained 1 3/4" in the front and 1 1/4" in the rear. Final result is not level (3/4" higher in the rear) but I'm happy with the results

View attachment 360274
Does your Yukon have the Magnetic ride? I called RC and they say the 2" leveling kit won't work with Magnetic Ride equipped vehicles.

sanman28

Reaction score
Does your Yukon have the Magnetic ride? I called RC and they say the 2" leveling kit won't work with Magnetic Ride equipped vehicles.
SLT’s are not mag ride equipped. Here is a level for mag ride. I should add that there seem to be many people running non-mag ride advertised lifts on mag ride equipped Yukons.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SLT’s are not mag ride equipped. Here is a level for mag ride. I should add that there seem to be many people running non-mag ride advertised lifts on mag ride equipped Yukons.

I put a 1.5” lower strut spacer kit on my wifes high country with no brackets for magnaride. No issues at all. Hell, i couldnt even find any sensors in the first place…woulda used some left over brackets i had.

sanman28

Reaction score
I put a 1.5” lower strut spacer kit on my wifes high country with no brackets for magnaride. No issues at all. Hell, i couldnt even find any sensors in the first place…woulda used some left over brackets i had.
Yup. Was thinking about your info when I typed that.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have pics on where the sensors are located? I mean, i did it on the garage floor with jackstands so i couldnt really get down there to see very well….but i legit couldnt find them. I assumed they didnt have them anymore.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The information about all of these various leveling and lift kits are confusing. Some are for certain vehicles (Chevy) but don't mention others vehicles with the identical parts (GM), some are only for 2021 but don't mention 2022, and so on.

All I'm looking for is a leveling kit for my 2022 AT4 Yukon w/MRC... I figure adding the kit will be much easier on the amount of metal shaving I'll have to do on the fenders to fit my 24x14's.

sanman28

Reaction score
The information about all of these various leveling and lift kits are confusing. Some are for certain vehicles (Chevy) but don't mention others vehicles with the identical parts (GM), some are only for 2021 but don't mention 2022, and so on.

All I'm looking for is a leveling kit for my 2022 AT4 Yukon w/MRC... I figure adding the kit will be much easier on the amount of metal shaving I'll have to do on the fenders to fit my 24x14's.
Here

That being said….my AT4 is only about 3/4ish lower in front….a 2” would probably mean looking for a 1” rear. Other members have had luck with the RC 2/1 even though says not for MC

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I dont think a leveling kit is gonna save you much trimming at all. Honestly probably save you none. Maybe a 12” lift, but not a leveling kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC