AT4 Conversion to SLT Appearance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
twernst

twernst

Reaction score
I've been trying to sell a SLT grill for 6 months with zero interest from anyone, you might be the first person I've seen that says they like them. I prefer the offroad look of the at4 so tried to beef up the look of our slt with a level kit, aggressive tires, black grill swap and chrome delete but hard to duplicate the front end appearance of the at4. Maybe we should swap front ends...

View attachment 387133
Like the tires, did you consider the alternative 20” wheels for SLT? I am a man of unique tastes.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the tires, did you consider the alternative 20” wheels for SLT? I am a man of unique tastes.
Those are 20s with stock size tires. I wanted nothing to do with rubbing or trimming of any kind. There is a set of GM 22s I kinda like but not really interested in diminishing the ride quality that the 20s with tall sidewalls offer

OP
OP
twernst

twernst

Reaction score
Those are 20s with stock size tires. I wanted nothing to do with rubbing or trimming of any kind. There is a set of GM 22s I kinda like but not really interested in diminishing the ride quality that the 20s with tall sidewalls offer
Those are the alternate 20” you can choose on the website? If so good on you! I have been configuring that loo for like 5 months now!

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@R32driver That looks really sweet! You did a good job. Just need some black rims too complete the blackout although what’s on there now looks great too!

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to sell a SLT grill for 6 months with zero interest from anyone, you might be the first person I've seen that says they like them. I prefer the offroad look of the at4 so tried to beef up the look of our slt with a level kit, aggressive tires, black grill swap and chrome delete but hard to duplicate the front end appearance of the at4. Maybe we should swap front ends...

View attachment 387133
Great looking rig!

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are the alternate 20” you can choose on the website? If so good on you! I have been configuring that loo for like 5 months now!
I think these are just the standard wheels the SLT comes with. We bought this rig sight unseen (back when there was zero inventory on dealership lots) while it was in transport to a dealership near seattle and these are the wheels it showed up with. Both my wife and I disliked all the chrome on it but otherwise it had pretty much all the options we were looking for

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh